Friday, February 17, 2012

Sweets for a Saturday #57

Looks like red velvet is in this week. After all, it was Valentine's Day. But, red velvet or not, your heart is gonna go pitter pat for these Top 5 treats:

1. Red Hot Velvet Cinnamon Rolls - Piece, Love, & Cooking

Be still my beating heart.


2. Homemade Gourmet Twix Bars - Piece Love & Cooking

You'll never want to go back to plain old Twix bars after this.


3. Caramel Apple Salad - The Royal Cook

Snickers bars in a salad? Oh yeah!

4. Microwave Caramels - Eat Cake for Dinner

Who knew making caramels could be this simple?

5. Red Velvet Monster Cookies - Something Swanky

I'm definitely feeling the love for these cookies!


The Rules:
  1. Please link up to the URL of your post, not the URL of your main blog. When it asks for "Name", type in the name of your treat.
  2. Please leave a link back to this post in your post or Grab My Button.
  3. Share your delicious sweets from this week. If you've made more than one during the week, feel free to link them all up.
  4. Leave me a comment telling me that you've linked up.
  5. Please visit at least two others and comment on their wonderful additions to this party.



SweetasSugarCookies










17 comments:

  1. Hiya!
    I've posted up 2 recipes this week - a lemon polenta cake and some nudy balls - the nudy balls are my take on the US Larabar or the UK Nakd. They're truly addictive!
    Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Lisa :) The features look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for hosting!!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for hosting. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks a lot for hosting, have a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa
    I'm sharing today my "Flower-shaped Sweet Challah"
    Thanks for hosting and hope you're having a wonderful weekend
    Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. The caramels sound great! Happy weekend:@)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great recipes. We linked up a wonderful orange glazed monkey bread today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lisa~ I am linking my Cherry Pie for 2 today! Thanks so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for hosting !! love your blog am going to be a regular here!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thks for hosting :) i've linked my steamed brownies :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting again Lisa! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've linked up Chocohotopots this week ... Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete